This webinar covers:
- An overview of COVID-19, its symptoms, and appropriate precautions to take (By a public health nurse).
- The responsibilities of employers (By a lawyer from Iler Campbell).
- Small group discussions on solidarity and collaboration among co-ops.
- Information on supports available to co-ops from the federal government and supports CWCF can provide to member co-ops.
- Information on the proposal CWCF has submitted to Prime Minister Trudeau for support for conversions to worker co-ops and related types of co-ops, and including supports for existing member co-operatives. The proposal is entitled: BUILDING A SOLIDARITY CO-OPERATIVE ECONOMY.
An audio recording of the webinar CWCF hosted on this topic is now available here.